Our LA plastic surgery practice offers a wide range of services, from breast enhancement to body enhancement, facial enhancement, non-surgical enhancement, and corrective and revision surgery. This includes procedures popular among patients such as breast augmentation, breast lifts, liposuction, tummy tucks, facelifts, rhinoplasty, and more. Our highly recognized plastic surgery specialists conduct the procedures and provide services with their patients’ comfort and satisfaction in mind.
Award-winning LA plastic surgery professionals Dr. Daniel Yamini and Dr. Steven Svehlak have the extensive experience and training required to provide many of the latest advancements in cosmetic procedures. The exceptional service we provide is among the many reasons why our LA plastic surgery practice is highly referred and recommended.
Below is a list of frequently asked questions about the plastic surgery practice. If your question is more medical in nature, try our Ask the Surgeons page.
Can I book an appointment online?
- We prefer to book appointments over the phone so that we may get the necessary information from you to ensure the time and date you want is available and enough time is allocated for each consultation. Please call the office to book your appointment at (310) 858-9100.
Can I have more than one procedure done at once?
- Having several procedures done at once is quite common. In fact, it will usually save you money since overhead costs, such as for the surgery center and anesthetic, are only charged once. Your doctor will advise you on which procedures can be safely combined into one surgery. For example, breast augmentation and liposuction or breast augmentation and a tummy tuck are popular combinations.
Do you offer financing?
- Please see the page on Financing Your Surgery, which lists your options. You can even apply online or see what your payments would be.
What types of technologies do you use in your office?
- We strive to maintain the latest and greatest in technology to help patients get the best possible results from their surgery and heal quickly with the least discomfort. Check out our Technology page to learn more.
Do you offer Endermologie®?
- Yes, we do—both in treating cellulite and to help our liposuction patients get the best possible results and manage postoperative swelling. Read more on our Endermologie® page.
Why should I choose Sunset Cosmetic Surgery if I can find a better price elsewhere?
- This is a great question, and we’ve created a page to illustrate the differences that set Sunset apart from the rest. We believe we offer the best value when factors such as experience, qualifications, and level of service are taken into account.
Can I see photos of your office?
- Sure, we have an entire gallery of office photos you can review.