“Good enough” is just not enough when it comes to selecting a plastic surgeon in the Beverly Hills area. Our before and after galleries help to illustrate our surgeons’ attention to detail in the operating room. however, this attention to detail extends beyond your surgery. The other part of the equation is the personal service: the experience. At Sunset Cosmetic Surgery, we strive to create the best experience possible for every patient. This is YOUR personal journey, and as plastic surgeons, we are committed to helping you every step of the way. Your comfort level matters, so below we’ve listed just a few ways we provide our patients with TLC. Maybe this explains why so many of our patients are referred by other patients.
Your plastic surgeon is very attentive to your cosmetic and surgical desires and will allow ample time to discuss all issues regarding your surgical and cosmetic issues. There are many opportunities to interact with the doctors and staff to help make your experience very comfortable and satisfying.
Personal Service by Your Selected Physician
All surgeries and pre- and post-op visits are done personally by your chosen plastic surgeon. No nurses or technicians.
We Are Always a Phone Call Away
Our doctors are available 24/7 by phone. The surgeons act as back-ups for each other, so you will always be able to reach a plastic surgeon from our practice.
Preparing for Surgery: Safety First
- Appropriate labs are requested
- Pre-op medical examination and clearance
- Photos are used to track your case and results
- To help minimize post-op bruising and swelling, avoid aspirin, anti-inflammatories, red wine, and having surgery just before, during, or after your menstrual cycle
During Surgery: Details Matter
- Board-certified anesthesiologists
- Anti-nausea medication
- Warming blankets
- Antiembolic compression stockings
- Leg positioning to avoid back ache
After Your Surgery: Follow-Up Is Important
- All post-op garments are provided
- Your plastic surgeon visits patients at recovery facilities daily. The doctor personally examines you and changes all dressings.