Dear Sunset Cosmetic Surgery Friends and Family,
The health and safety of our patients and staff are of the utmost importance to us. We would like to assure you that we are doing everything possible to protect all of you from the effects of the Covid-19. We are monitoring all advisories from all authorities on how to best operate our practice. We will update you daily as the situation evolves. We enacted the following policies:
- The doctors will be available on a reduced-hours basis Monday-Friday from 10am to 12:30pm in order to see our post-operative patients and any urgent patient needs.
- We are available by phone Monday-Friday from 9am to 5pm in order to answer questions you may have. Please call 310-858-9100 or email us at email@example.com.
- We are not offering any elective procedures at this time. We will update this page daily with status changes.
- We are offering FaceTime and Skype consultations for those people who are concerned about coming in person. Please call 310-858-9100 firstname.lastname@example.org make an appointment for telemedicine.
Protective and Disinfectant policy:
- We ask all patients to wear masks and disinfect with hand sanitizers upon entry into our office.
- Our building has initiated a rigorous daily disinfecting of all surfaces in the common areas. All surfaces within our examination room including the doorknobs, chairs, and countertops as well as all common areas in our office are disinfected after every single patient visit by our medical assistants.
- Staff with flu-like symptoms will be instructed to see their primary care physician and to remain home.
- Patients with flu-like symptoms or patients visibly symptomatic of an illness are asked to see their primary care physician and remain home.
We are implementing current best practices from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO) as well as LA Dept. of Public Health, and UCLA Health Systems by asking the following questionnaire on the phone and in-person:
1) If you have any of the following symptoms, we ask that you remain home and contact your primary care physician:
- Difficulty breathing
- Body aches
2) If you have had any recent air travel, we asked that you contact us first for some screening before we schedule your appointment.
3) Everyone arriving for an appointment will be asked similar screening questions and will have their temperature evaluated.
Should any federal, state or local guidelines change, we update this page accordingly.
Please do not hesitate to call us with any questions at 310-858-9100.
For more information and to stay up to date on Covid-19 please visit: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/prevention-treatment.html
Sunset Cosmetic Surgery Team
Dr. Yamini and Dr. Svhelak