Meet Remotely With a Sunset Cosmetic Surgery Doctor
At Sunset Cosmetic Surgery, we understand not everyone can be in the Los Angeles area or have time to make an in-office consultation appointment during regular business hours. We also understand that there is a world of patients who live outside of Los Angeles, and we want to be accessible to everyone, everywhere, which is why we offer virtual consultations.
We decided to pair with eVisit, an online and mobile app, tele-medicine software platform that is simple to use, is secure, and features a two-way video platform that allows you to receive a virtual cosmetic consultation from Dr. Steven Svehlak or Dr. Dan Yamini from the comfort of your own home.
Protecting our patients’ health and security is one of our top priorities, which is why we chose eVisit. It is secure and HIPAA-compliant. The eVisit app was built by TrueVault, a top provider of HIPAA-compliant data storage solutions. Unlike an informal video-chat service (via Skype or FaceTime), anything transmitted or recorded during a remote visit is secure. When you have a remote consultation, you can feel safe to talk openly and confide in Dr. Svehlak or Dr. Yamini—just as you would with an in-person visit!
A virtual consultation is truly a great first step in treating you, our potential new patient. We do not charge for virtual consultations. Just follow the prompts, create your account, and one of our coordinators will contact you within 24 hours to schedule your virtual consultation.
Some Virtual Consultation Tips
- Know which doctor you would like to chat with. Both Dr. Yamini and Dr. Svehlak have an extensive and impressive portfolio of experience, as well as before-and-after photos for you to look through. Whether you were referred by an existing patient or are looking for the first time, you can pick which surgeon you would like to have a virtual consultation with.
- Have questions? Have a lot of questions? No problem. That’s what we are here for. It helps to take some time to think of everything you would like to know about us, your treatment options, your travel (if necessary), and your expected recovery and results. Write down any and all questions you may have, and we will answer them during your virtual consultation.
- Take photos. There is an option within your eVisit profile to upload your own photos, so take advantage of this virtual consultation feature! Use good lighting and correct angles to show your concerns.
- Make sure the device you are using during your virtual consultation has both video and microphone/speaker capabilities.
- Get excited! We are looking forward to meeting you and discussing your cosmetic goals and ultimately helping you reach them.
- Read our Frequently Asked Questions page.
Want to reach out to Sunset Cosmetic Surgery? Call 310-858-9100 or today.