Evis MD Platinum: LED Light Therapy
About LED light therapy
Sunset Cosmetic Surgery offers LED light therapy from Evis MD. The device uses specialized light emitting diodes, based on NASA technology. The technology addresses various skin problems. Blue light has been shown to help mild to moderate inflammatory acne as well as occasional breakouts. Red light treatments help to enhance cellular metabolism, accelerate the repair and replenishment of damaged skin cells, and stimulate the production of collagen and elastin.
Evis ‘MD Platinum’ (Red)
The energy delivered by NASA-developed light-emitting diode (LED) technology enhances cellular metabolism, accelerates the repair and replenishment of damaged skin cells, and stimulates the production of collagen and elastin—the foundation of flawless, even-toned and youthful skin. LED therapy triggers the natural healing process of the skin, making repairs to environmental insults.
Evis MD Platinum Red emits the appropriate wavelength at optimal power intensity to deliver medical-grade performance. With consistent use, you will begin to see a smoother, healthier, firmer, even-toned, more radiant and youthful complexion within the first couple of weeks. Long-term benefits are cumulative over time. Evis MD Platinum Red treatments are both corrective and preventative, as well as completely safe, easy and effective. Evis MD Platinum Red is ergonomically designed for comfortable use and employs a medical-grade power supply.
LED Light Therapy Benefits
- 3-minute instant lift and facial contouring to targeted areas with long-term benefits
- Improves the appearance of sun-damaged skin for a radiant, even-toned, smooth complexion
- Increases collagen and elastin production to help enhance skin firmness and erase the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
- Reduces dark, under-eye circles
Case studies (8 weeks, 2-3x per week for 18-20 min.)
- 92% reported reduction in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- 85% reported improvement in the appearance of skin firmness and facial contour
- 89% reported reduction in the appearance of sun spot, brown spots and overall sun-damaged skin
- 78% reported a reduction in the appearance of under-eye circles and softer skin around the orbital bone
Schedule Your Consultation, Together we will Elevate Your Beauty
LED light therapy is noninvasive, so no recovery time is required. You should be able to continue with your everyday activities once your treatment is over.
In-office LED light therapy requires up to 10 sessions or more, each spaced out about a week apart. You may start to see minor results after your first session. Results will be more dramatic and noticeable once you’ve finished all of your treatments.
Even after you’ve achieved the recommended number of sessions, your results aren’t permanent.
As your skin cells turn over, you may lose some collagen and start to see signs of aging again. You may also start to see acne breakouts. This is why it’s recommended that you go back for maintenance treatments every few months or as recommended by your provider.
Home LED light therapy treatments aren’t as dramatic because the light frequencies aren’t as high. You should follow the manufacturer’s instructions.