Sunset Cosmetic Surgery offers LED light therapy from Evis MD. The device uses specialized light emitting diodes, based on NASA technology. The technology addresses various skin problems. Blue light has been shown to help mild to moderate inflammatory acne as well as occasional breakouts. Red light treatments help to enhance cellular metabolism, accelerate the repair and replenishment of damaged skin cells, and stimulate the production of collagen and elastin.
Evis ‘MD Platinum’ (Red)
The energy delivered by NASA-developed light-emitting diode (LED) technology enhances cellular metabolism, accelerates the repair and replenishment of damaged skin cells, and stimulates the production of collagen and elastin—the foundation of flawless, even-toned and youthful skin. LED therapy triggers the natural healing process of the skin, making repairs to environmental insults.
Evis MD Platinum Red emits the appropriate wavelength at optimal power intensity to deliver medical-grade performance. With consistent use, you will begin to see a smoother, healthier, firmer, even-toned, more radiant and youthful complexion within the first couple of weeks. Long-term benefits are cumulative over time. Evis MD Platinum Red treatments are both corrective and preventative, as well as completely safe, easy and effective. Evis MD Platinum Red is ergonomically designed for comfortable use and employs a medical-grade power supply.
- 3-minute instant lift and facial contouring to targeted areas with long-term benefits
- Improves the appearance of sun-damaged skin for a radiant, even-toned, smooth complexion
- Increases collagen and elastin production to help enhance skin firmness and erase the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
- Reduces dark, under-eye circles
Case studies (8 weeks, 2-3x per week for 18-20 min.)
- 92% reported reduction in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- 85% reported improvement in the appearance of skin firmness and facial contour
- 89% reported reduction in the appearance of sun spot, brown spots and overall sun-damaged skin
- 78% reported a reduction in the appearance of under-eye circles and softer skin around the orbital bone