What is a Brazilian Butt Lift?
A Brazilian Butt Lift is a cosmetic procedure that can treat a flat or sagging backside with minimal downtime. Butt lifts provide instant fullness and volume to the buttocks using excess fat in the thighs, abdomen and/or hips through liposuction. The Brazilian Butt Lift contours flat buttocks, re-shapes the buttocks, and creates projection, if desired. The end results give an overall uplifted look to the entire backside that looks attractive and natural compared with gluteal, aka buttock implants.
- Who is a candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift?
- More information is available on our page: Who is a Candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift? The Brazilian Butt Lift is a great choice for anyone looking to lift or enhance the contours of their backside. Those who are looking to boost their self-confidence and feel proud in (and out of) their clothes can benefit from a Brazilian Butt Lift , which can improve balance proportions in any body type.As with any surgical procedure, it is important for women interested in a butt lift to have realistic expectations, be at a healthy and comfortable weight and be in good health overall. Those in the range of their ideal weight will see the best results and maintaining a steady weight after a body contouring procedures.
- How much does a Brazilian Butt Lift cost?
- The price for the Brazilian Butt Lift ranges depending on how much work is required and how much liposculpting will be done. There are payment plans available to accommodate different budgets. Contact us to schedule a consultation.
- What Is the difference between a Brazilian Butt Lift and Butt Implants?
- Butt Lifts use a patient’s own body fat to create their desired shape. A more natural look and feel is much easier to achieve using a patient’s own fat rather than implants. A Brazilian Butt Lift also may have a lowered risk of infection since the patient’s own body tissue is used for the procedure, allowing a quicker recovery time.
- How does it take to recover from a Brazilian butt lift?
- The recovery time for the Brazilian Butt Lift ranges in time on a patient by patient basis, but many happy clients have returned to their desk jobs within a week’s time. In some cases, this recovery time can last longer, but butt lift patients can expect to return to moderate activity within 3 to 4 weeks.
- How long will my Butt Lift last?
- The normal estimate for the results that you will see from your Brazilian Butt Lift is up to 20 years. While a portion of the fat injected is naturally absorbed back into the body, a portion stays and remains permanent. Natural aging will change the shape of anyone’s body of many years, of course, and results are best maintained by keeping a stable and healthy body weight. Dramatic weight gains or losses may affect the shape and feel of your butt lift procedure in the future. Smokers tend to re-absorb/lose more of the fat that was injected during fat grafting vs. those who do not smoke.
- What are the risks involved with a Brazilian Butt Lift?
- Risks are something you should discuss with any surgeon prior to having surgery. Having your surgery performed by a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, as are all the surgeons at Sunset Cosmetic Surgery, helps minimize the risks. Any surgical procedure involves some risk, but this also depends on the health and lifestyle of the patient.
- What is the recovery like after a Brazilian Butt Lift?
- After you have undergone your butt lift surgery, you will recover under the care of the surgical staff at an accredited outpatient surgery center near our office. Brazilian Butt Lift patients may be able to return to full activity levels within three to four weeks.Depending on the case, you may need to wear a support garment under your clothes for a short amount of time after your surgery. There will be swelling and bruising, which subside over the weeks that follow your surgery. The doctor may ask you to be careful and aware of how you are seated for several weeks, but each case is different and your personalized post-operative protocol will be reviewed with you during your pre-op visits.Out of town patients need to stay in the area a minimum of 7-10 days.
- What if I don’t have enough body fat?
- If you are a very small or thin individual with low levels of overall body fat, you may not be a candidate for this procedure. Often times, however, the doctor can find enough to use during the consultation. Those who are drastically underweight are usually not a candidate.ESTD